Endocet (rx)  » Medicine  »
  • Endocet can sometimes eleviate pain, however, for certain patients in cases where Percoset may not agree with one's body by either causing unpleasant side effects or by simply not eleviating pain as much as one might desire
  • I would not, however, recommend that anyone stay on such a medication for along period of time, as it has a high rate for chemical dependency
  • In my own experience, I felt a great deal less of back pain but I also felt somewhat tired after taking the medication and like I was on a drug

• by cjaneb877
      Endocet might as well be called the sister of Percoset, a medication most commonly prescribed by physicians for patients experiencing low to moderate symptoms of pain and discomfort. Endocet can sometimes eleviate pain, however, for certain patients in cases where Percoset may not agree with one’s body by either causing unpleasant side effects or by simply not eleviating pain as much as one might desire. Endocet, while quite similar to percoset in its general composition, does obtain very minor chemical differences than the more

prescribed percoset.

As a result of these minor differences, some people find this medication more tolerable than its counterpart. I was prescribed Endocet after a car accident I had wiht a deer earlier this year.

I was experiencing intense and rather annoying levels of back pain and this medication was prescribed to help reduce these uncomfortable symptoms. Endocet did work rather well for me.

Within about twenty to thirty minutes after taking a dose, I would feel my pain levels decreasing ...

• rather quickly. Side effects? I felt loopy and rather distant from reality.

In all honesty, if you are experiencing intense back pain, however, that is not always a bad thing. I would not, however, recommend that anyone stay on such a medication for along period of time, as it has a high rate for chemical dependency.

I also would highly advise that anyone think twice before driving a vehicle. In my own experience, I felt a great deal less of

back pain but I also felt somewhat tired after taking the medication and like I was on a drug.

Overall, for any kind of injury that is causing short-term pain to somone, endocet may be a good choice for relief of unpleasant symptoms. It worked well for me and I would have no problems recommending it to others.

I would just caution anyone with addictive personalities or drives to use this medication carefully and consult with a doctor if any concerns or problematic issues arise.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261402127501028/k2311a0214/2.14.07