Nokia 6630  » Cellular services  »
  • It has a Symbian operating system so I can download several applications from the internet

• by Henry Ligot
      This is my latest phone that I got last May 2005. It’s Nokia’s most powerful imaging phone (a 1. 3 megapixel camera with digital zoom), and it works.

I’ve taken a photo of my garden and pool and used the image as a wallpaper. When I saw a beautiful girl on the plane, I snapped a photo and she was my wallpaper for a few days.

I even have videos of

people that I use when I need ideas for the things I do (like writing reviews to practice my imagination). It has a Symbian operating system so I can download several applications from the internet.

It has bluetooth, so I can connect to all sorts of devices, but it doesn’t have infrared, and I have yet to install bluetooth in my laptop, so if I’m travelling and I only have my laptop with me, I can’t synchronize my phone and laptop. Anyway, the other virtues are worth it: full-color display (very sharp), bright lights (it’s a good flashlight when the room goes dark, as it does in many places I visit), lots of memory (I have stored over 600 names with full details, and the memory is not even half full, and the keys are easy to tap on.

Easy to navigate with several ...

• Nokia 6630
      options for short-cut keys. With just one click, I can go to the calendar, camera, directory, sound recorder, inbox, and create message.

I can change these settings depending on my needs at the moment, since the Profiles settings allow it. I can surf the web, work on documents and spreadsheets (but I had to download the Symbian version of Word and Excel), currency converter, up to ten clocks in ten different

time zones (useful for teleconferencing).

I have 60 megabytes of memory from the phone and the memory card that slips inside a slot on the right of the phone. With all these features, the battery is quite long and lasts 3-4 days in between full charging.

Best of all, it has quad-band: I’ve used it in the U. S.

, Asia, Europe, and Japan. Yes, I can stay connected wherever I am.

Nokia 6630

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22261012750931/k2311a1026/10.26.05