Clearasil Daily Cleansing Pads  » Cosmetics  »
  • The best part about the product is that it works and I can both feel and see it working

• by Megan

Clearasil daily pads, I’ve been using them for over a month. Once in the morning and once before bed. My acne cleared up within a week! I tended to break out when I’m stressed, as we all do, and the pads clean the dirt and dry up the pimples. After cleaning, I could see the dirt on the pad and my face felt cleaner without feeling dry or oily. One side of the pad works even though you can use both.

Since it’s rather strong, I never do it more than twice a day.

I’ve found that my breakouts are less severe and I have more confidence when I’m not worrying about spots on my face. The smell isn’t too strong and they’re great for on-the-go quick cleaning. Sometimes, I don’t have time at night or in the morning to spend ten minutes washing my face.

They weren’t even that expensive. Which is awesome, because I can’t spend a bunch of money on loads ...

• of acne products.

After the first week of using the cleansing pads, my skin was clearing up (and just in time for my vacation). I’m a teenager, so we’re prone to breakouts and with this product, I’m not worried about it. Really, it’s so great…I’m so much happier with clearer skin. I’m also less inclined to pick at my face which means I won’t scar or anything when I’m older.

My mom was always telling me to take care of my skin. I

tried proactive but it was too strong on my skin, I guess, because my skin felt really dry after. The pads were under twenty dollars and worth it.

The best part about the product is that it works and I can both feel and see it working. I feel it when I use them and then I see it when I see the dirt on the pads. I never thought my face could get so dirty without looking dirty, you know?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123091274991130/k2311a0923/9.23.10