Rialto Movie Theater in The Villages in Florida  » Theatre  »
Rialto Villages Town Square , 1105 Alonzo Ave., The Villages, FL, 32159
  • It made my movie experience enjoyable, where I didn’t have to worry about being in dirty surroundings and trying to not pay attention to the grime and instead focus on the movie
  • Being a woman, finding a place to put my purse is always an issue as well
  • I don’t want to leave my purse somewhere it will get dirty and damaged, and at this theater I had no problem finding a clean place to set it down
  • I think the only way anyone can really understand how wonderful this theater is, is to see what it looks like for themselves
  • If ever you are in the area, and have the opportunity to come to this theater, I would recommend stopping by

• by Susanna Frank

As someone who has seen been in many a movie theater, I would like to say that I have seen some good theaters, as well as some bad theaters. But never have I seen a theater with reclining chairs, spacious seating, and a large luxurious screen as I did at the Rialto Theater in The Villages in Florida.

To begin, as soon as I walked into the theater, I had to double take. The paint on the ceilings was created as a makeshift sky. There were windows and balconies and a complete design to

resemble a town square. Everything was beautifully decorated and extremely well managed. And what I mean by that is simply that the theater was very clean and did not look at all like it was being neglected or un-kept. Also, the theater itself where the movie was played was so spacious and roomy. I didn’t feel like there were people so close to me that they could hear what I was saying to those I had come with. The seats were so comfortable and plush. I literally have never felt a more comfortable ...

• movie theater seat before. The ticket prices are affordable as well, and similar to the prices of tickets at other theaters.

One thing I have seen at other theaters, is food on the floor, gum under the seats, and I’ve even seen some bugs that were way to close to me for comfort. I cannot stress enough how clean and beautiful and well kept this theater was. It made my movie experience enjoyable, where I didn’t have to worry about being in dirty surroundings and trying to not pay attention to the grime and

instead focus on the movie. Being a woman, finding a place to put my purse is always an issue as well. I don’t want to leave my purse somewhere it will get dirty and damaged, and at this theater I had no problem finding a clean place to set it down.

I think the only way anyone can really understand how wonderful this theater is, is to see what it looks like for themselves. If ever you are in the area, and have the opportunity to come to this theater, I would recommend stopping by.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3223091274981130/k2311a0923/9.23.10