Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Sleep Body Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know that it is the perfect way to relax my nerves and get ready for bed
  • What I found to be an essential part of my relaxing process the Bath and Body Works Lavender Sleep body wash from the Aromatherapy line
  • What I really love about this product is that it so gentle and satin like, that my skin feels so soft after being washed
  • For me, finding body soap that is gentle and does not irritate my skin can sometimes be a problem, so I was so glad that this product did not cause my skin to break out or become irritated
  • I would recommend this product to anyone who enjoys a soothing shower before bed, and wanting a body wash that is not only gentle but smells amazing as well

• by Susanna Frank

Most of us know how it feels to take an invigorating and soothing shower after a long day of hard work. I know that it is the perfect way to relax my nerves and get ready for bed. What I found to be an essential part of my relaxing process the Bath and Body Works Lavender Sleep body wash from the Aromatherapy line.

Just like any other kind of body soap, the lavender sleep body wash is applied on a sponge, lathered until

foamy, and then messaged into the skin. If you so choose, there is also a lavender sleep body lotion that is a follow up to the body wash, with just as much of a soothing scent.

What I really love about this product is that it so gentle and satin like, that my skin feels so soft after being washed. For me, finding body soap that is gentle and does not irritate my skin can sometimes be a problem, so I was so ...

• glad that this product did not cause my skin to break out or become irritated. Also, other soaps from Bath and Body Works have caused skin irritation, so I was a little leery about trying this particular wash. However, I feel that this line of Aromatherapy body wash is really effective in soothing your skin with an extremely relaxing scent.

Another quality I really find to be effective in this product, is that the warm smell of lavender and chamomile really does

relax me. It’s almost like drinking a warm cup of tea and feeling those soothing effects right before bed. After using this body wash I am ready to drift off to sleep and forget about the troubles of the day.

I would recommend this product to anyone who enjoys a soothing shower before bed, and wanting a body wash that is not only gentle but smells amazing as well. This product is really effective in getting me relaxed and calmed before bed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123091274971130/k2311a0923/9.23.10