Uniball Signo Premier 207 Pen by Sanford  » Other  »
  • Having worked in the office supply industry for over five years, I have gotten an excellent idea of what products are the best and what products are the worst
  • Customers, co workers and family members alike all agree to this as well
  • Other than the physical feel of the pen, the writing is amazing
  • I recommend this pen to anybody who frequently has to write or for a gift for an executive meeting

• by Slappy

Having worked in the office supply industry for over five years, I have gotten an excellent idea of what products are the best and what products are the worst. The Uniball Signo Premier 207 Pen by Sanford is by far the best pen I’ve come across. Customers, co workers and family members alike all agree to this as well.

The grip alone makes it one of the best in the industry. It is the most comfortable and accommodating pen I have ever held. The grip is extremely

squishy so that it doesn’t press uncomfortably again your fingers. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve written with a pen that leaves dent marks on my middle finger which, inevitably, leads to a callused finger. The squishy tip allows me to squeeze as tightly as I want without hurting myself.

Other than the physical feel of the pen, the writing is amazing. It has an incredibly smooth ink that glides along the paper as I write. It doesn’t come out too thick or too thin ...

• and as long as I don’t rub my hands across it immediately after writing; then it does a good job of not smearing either.

I also love the fact that it keeps from drying before the first use for much longer than most pens. This is due to the little plastic tip that is carefully placed over the tip of the pen. A lot of people try writing before removing the tip as it is very discreet, and wonder why the pen is not writing. I

always have to wind up telling them that there is a cap over the end to keep it from drying. Once the cap is removed the pen is ready to go.

I recommend this pen to anybody who frequently has to write or for a gift for an executive meeting. I wouldn’t recommend it to a young child or someone who loses their pens easily as it is fancy and definitely costs more than your usual pen. It can be bought at almost any office supply store as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1223091274961130/k2311a0923/9.23.10