Tampx Pearl Tampons with Plastic Applicator  » Health  »
  • Other than the versatile options, I love them because they are super easy to use and they provide unsurpassed protection
  • I especially would recommend them for young people trying out their first tampons because of their ease of use
  • Though I know some people are very fond of the cardboard applicator tampons, I really only use them when I have to

• by Slappy

I have tried brand after brand of tampons, ranging from generic to top of the line. I’ve tried the cardboard applicators and the plastic applicators. No product compares to Tampax Pearl. Obviously you have to decide which flow level you are at and use the proper tampon for maximum protection, but they have a chart that can help you gauge which flow you should be using. They come in multipacks for moderate flow and ones for severe flow. They also

have boxes of ones you can buy for a steady flow of regular, super or super plus. My favorite one of choice is the multipack for moderate flow. I use the super in the beginning, the regular half way through, and the little light ones at the end.

Other than the versatile options, I love them because they are super easy to use and they provide unsurpassed protection. The plastic applicator makes them very comfortable and easy to apply. The braided string ...

• is perhaps my favorite feature about them. Right under the actual tamps is a small braided string that really does supply additional leakage protection. Many times after I apply a standard one, it gets leaky within a few hours of use. With the Tampax Pearl’s braided feature, I hardly run into these problems. They are well worth it for people of all ages. I especially would recommend them for young people trying out their first tampons because of their ease
        of use.

Though I know some people are very fond of the cardboard applicator tampons, I really only use them when I have to. For me, they feel uncomfortable to apply and to come out. The plastic ones without the braids seem to leak too easily and the only solution is the braided plastic applicators. They also seem to do a decent job holding up in water too. I would recommend changing it on a heavy flow day right after swimming though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3423091274911130/k2311a0923/9.23.10