Trader Joe’s Gourmet Food in Paramus, NJ
404 N State Rt 17, Paramus, NJ
  • I have not been to any other Trader Joe's other than the Paramus, NJ one, but I loved my experience there
  • I love whole wheat pasta to begin with and love the fact that they offer it organically
  • If you're ever in the area and love to try gourmet foods, I highly recommend checking out the Trader Joe's on Route 17 North in Paramus, NJ

• by Slappy

Trader Joe’s of Paramus, NJ is one of my favorite gourmet food stores. When I used to think gourmet food, I would think of expensive and relate it to stores such as Whole Foods. The food at Trader Joe’s is not only tasty, but it beats the prices of some super markets as well!

I wanted to make a gourmet food basket for an event I was running and

went to check out Trader Joe’s. With only about 50 something dollars I was able to make a HUGE basket that looked like a million bucks. I was able to get gourmet pasta sauces, preserves, French lemonade, olives, red peppers, pastas - you name it, it was there. Trader Joe’s is actually a brand name of gourmet food and their brand tastes excellent. They have home ...

• made meringues, cookies, crackers, sauces etc. Everything is at a reasonable price.

I have not been to any other Trader Joe’s other than the Paramus, NJ one, but I loved my experience there. They are very clean and well kept looking. The store is small, but it has most of your basic needs there. I wouldn’t shop at it every week only because there’s many supermarket type

things that it doesn’t offer. They specialize in organic products as well. A recent purchase of mine was the Trader Joe’s whole wheat organic pasta. I love whole wheat pasta to begin with and love the fact that they offer it organically.

If you’re ever in the area and love to try gourmet foods, I highly recommend checking out the Trader Joe’s on Route 17 North in Paramus, NJ.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2423091274871130/k2311a0923/9.23.10