Bactrim (rx)
  • I would highly recommend Bactrim to anyone who suffers from urinary tract infections

• by cjaneb877
      Bactrim is a rather strong antibiotic that I have been on many times to ward off urinary tract infections. While many people who have urinary infections suffer from great and acute levels of pain and are unable to function, I have never had such problems. Rather, I generally get such infections but do not feel pain.

Instead, I feel rather irritated and annoyed by every little thing in life and just simply have a generalized feeling of irritability and discomfort. After suffering from repetative

urinary tract infections year after year and usually having to be on two weeks worth of medication to kick them, my physician finally began prescribing Bactrim for me.

This medication has literally been a God-send to me. Within 24 hours after taking my first dose of Bactrim, I begin to feel the effects of the medication in my system.

I feel less tense, more at ease, and certainly more comfortable. I also like the fact that because Bactrim is a stronger medication, I only ...

• have to be on it for about a week if I am taking it two to three times a day.

The best part yet? No negative side effects. I can honestly report that I have never so much as felt an ache, pain, or bother while taking Bactrim.

It works quickly and effectively to rid the body of a urinary tract infection and has left me with no annyoing side effects or problematic issues. Urinary tract infections are one thing I do not

like to fool with.

All too quickly they can lead to kidney infections. Once you get one of those, you might as well throw in the towel for work or extra curricular activities for several weeks.

I would highly recommend Bactrim to anyone who suffers from urinary tract infections. It has worked wonders in my life and I would encourage all people to check with their attending physician to see if this medication would be a viable solution to helping cure their own urinary tract infections.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261402127481028/k2311a0214/2.14.07