Nature’s Bounty Prenatal Vitamins  » Health  »
  • I was nervous about taking prenatals as I know they have high doses of certain vitamins and high doses of certain vitamins I know can make people sick
  • These have 800mcg of folic acid which is definitely a decent amount before being pregnant
  • I've also ready that the best form of vitamin A during pregnancy is in beta-carotene form, as opposed to regular straight vitamin A which in high doses can do more harm than good

• by Slappy

Right now my husband and I are trying to conceive. I started taking Nature’s Bounty Prenatal Vitamins about three months ago with the expectation of getting pregnant soon. They are safe to take before, during and after pregnancy. I was nervous about taking prenatals as I know they have high doses of certain vitamins and high doses of certain vitamins I know can make people sick. I started off taking a multivitamin and then increased

fro the multivitamin to these prenatals. (Obviously not taking them both). So far so good. I have not felt sick at all and I know my body is getting a good amount of medicine to prep me for baby.

From what I hear, it’s important to get enough folic acid before you’re even pregnant so that your body is prepared for it. These have 800mcg of folic acid which is definitely a decent amount before being ...

• pregnant. I plan on going to the doctor and finding out what prenatals I should be taking throughout my pregnancy but from what I’ve researched, these prenatals have plenty of the recommended vitamin doses for the stage I’m at. It’s a good midway vitamin for someone who is concerned about getting sick on regular prenatals before they are actually pregnant.

I’ve also ready that the best form of vitamin A during pregnancy is in beta-carotene form, as opposed

to regular straight vitamin A which in high doses can do more harm than good. Some prenatals have half of the vitamin A supply in the form of beta-carotene, where these vitamins are all in the beta-carotene form of vitamin A. All in all, check out these prenatals to take if you plan on becoming pregnant to start building up your required vitamins levels. They are also pretty cheap compared to a lot of other ones I’ve seen.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3423091274721030/k2311a0923/9.23.10