Dettol Original Antibacterial Soap  » Health  »
  • Using the Dettol antibacterial soap for the first time – in fact proved to quiet an invigorating experience
  • After having used it for nearly a month- I noticed that my skin not only felt much cleaner but also became quite soft and smooth
  • What really impressed me about this antibacterial soap was the fact that it helped to reduce my itching caused to perspiration to quite an extent

• by rm002

I have always believed in the antiseptic healing properties of ‘’Dettol “and this antiseptic aid always remained an important essential in my medical kit since ages. Since there are a flood of antiseptic products in the market- I sometimes find it very tempting to try something new, but with just one or two new products used- I always find myself getting back to my most trusted antiseptic aid- Dettol .

During one of those casual marketing sprees to a local market down the lane- I happened to set my eyes on this soap called Dettol Original antibacterial Soap. Though this was not the

first time I had come across this Dettol soap- what really made me go get this soap was the fact that I quite tired of using all kind of scented soaps for the past few months and felt that this soap would be a perfect change from the routine kind of soap bars – I had been using so far.

Using the Dettol antibacterial soap for the first time – in fact proved to quiet an invigorating experience. Since this antibacterial soap does have the typical Dettol smell attached to it- my whole bath area seemed be filled with this medicinal smell – which seem to appeal to my senses in a healthy way. It almost felt like washing away all the germs and disease from my body- thereby helping my skin remain healthy and beautiful.

Dettol antibacterial soap indeed proved to be ‘welcome change’. After having used it for nearly a month- I noticed that my skin not only felt much cleaner but also became quite soft and smooth. What really impressed me about this antibacterial soap was the fact that it helped to reduce my itching caused to perspiration to quite an extent. But the real surprising feature of this soap was the fact that it also ...

• Dettol Original Antibacterial Soap
      helped heal the peeling skin and minor cuts on my hands (caused to the wear and tear in the kitchen) in a rather magical way.

This antibacterial soap soon became a favorite of my family. In fact this soap also proved to be great aid in helping me keep the wound and other skin abrasions of my naughty children at bay. Since washing their wounds with this antibacterial soap didn’t make them feel the burn usually caused by the Dettol antiseptic liquid, my kids never fussed around while using this product – thereby helping me clean their wound of all the unwanted germs in

a rather simple and effective way.

But I must admit- that I could not use this soap on regular basis. Though initially the change did feel ‘good’- I slowly started yearning for a nice scented soap. Though this soap did work wonders for my skin- I just couldn’t bear the medicinal smell any longer.

Price at $2.02, Dettol antibacterial soap according to me is an economical way to keep your skin healthy and germ free. A perfect solution for all minor skin irritations, this soap does promise to deliver successful results in a rather easy and effective manner. A total thumbs- up product indeed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3422091274660330/k2311a0922/9.22.10