Immotrex (rx)  » Medicine  »
  • I found the medication to be of great help in eleviating my own migrane symptoms but have had friends who say the medication has little or no effect for their own migrane headaches
  • When I was on Immitrex to help decrease migrane symptoms, I was also profusely trying to avoid meats, peanuts, chocolates, and other such foods that have been determined to increase one's chances of getting migranes in the first place
  • Usually, I think the only reason I felt sleepy, howevever, was because I was in so much pain I was unable to sleep prior to even taking the medication
  • I still would probably recommend that people not operate heavy machinery or automobiles after taking the medication until or unless they are sure how their body will respond to this very valuable and helpful tool that helps to reduce the effects of migrane headaches

• by cjaneb877
      Immotrex is an injectable medication that can be administered to counteract the negative effects of migrane headaches. While some people feel that they are somewhat decensitized after taking a dose of Immitrex, others claim that they feel no effects, positive or negative.

Immitrex is typically only prescribed by attending physicians who have patients who have suffered from longterm and devastating effects of migrane headahes.

When prescibed in a variety of different doses, this medication can help to ease sufferers’ common migrane symptoms including nausea, dizziness, difficulty with vision, and intense head pain generating around the forehead or back of the head and neck.

Many years ago, I went through a spell of severe migranes, which has typically run in on the paternal side of my family.

As soon as the onset of symptoms came on, I immediately had my mother administer a dose of Immitrex.

In most cases, within about thirty minutes, my headpain decreased enough so that I coud atleast fall asleep or relax without feeling nausatingly dizzy or tipsy.

I found the medication to be of great help in eleviating my own migrane symptoms but have had friends who say the medication has little or no effect for their own migrane headaches.

It ...

• is my own personal opinion that migranes are frequently caused by deficienties or elevations in certain dietary food groups.

When I was on Immitrex to help decrease migrane symptoms, I was also profusely trying to avoid meats, peanuts, chocolates, and other such foods that have been determined to increase one’s chances of getting migranes in the first place.

It is thereby my own personal conclusion that Immitrex can be of great help for migane sufferers when used in proper prescribed dosages in combination with a healthy diet, adequate levels of sleep, and the willingness and ability of the specific person suffering from migranes to

avoid any possible triggers that are currently known that may cause migranes in the first place.

I also suffered no strange side effects while taking Immitrex other than a slight feeling of fatigue.

Usually, I think the only reason I felt sleepy, howevever, was because I was in so much pain I was unable to sleep prior to even taking the medication.

I still would probably recommend that people not operate heavy machinery or automobiles after taking the medication until or unless they are sure how their body will respond to this very valuable and helpful tool that helps to reduce the effects of migrane headaches.

Joanne says :

Does using Immotrix shots or pills cause hair loss?

Galega says :

My mom had used it for her migraine (with mixed results). She didn’t notice any hair loss. I have also researched a bit online and could not find any mention regarding this.

I can’t say definitely for men, but for women there is no visible hair loss because of using Immotrex.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261402127461028/k2311a0214/2.14.07