Movie: Deadly Honeymoon  » Movies  »
2.5
  • This was a made-for-TV movie from Lifetime I think and I really wasn’t expecting it to be any good
  • But, it was much better than expected and I would definitely take the time to watch it a second time

• by Review Vigilante

There wasn’t much on TV this past weekend so my wife and I ended up watching a movie that we found on TV; Deadly Honeymoon. This was a made-for-TV movie from Lifetime I think and I really wasn’t expecting it to be any good.

But, after watching it, I do have to admit it was as good as many of the movies we’ve watched on DVD lately.

Basically, the movie is about a newly

wed couple that are taking their honeymoon on a cruise ship.

The new husband and wife get into an argument in a casino and, the next morning, they find her passed out in a corridor and cannot find her husband.

Since there is blood and broken glass both in the cabin and by the railing of the ship, they assume he was thrown overboard.

But, the question is who is responsible; the wife or ...

• someone else on board.

The thing I liked about this movie is it really is hard to figure out who is responsible.

At first, the wife seems to be perfectly innocent and the suspicion is on some men her husband was dealing with.

But, as the movie progresses, we learn more about their argument and we learn she nearly cheated on her husband a short time later and she might not be as innocent

as we first thought.

The ending to this movie was a bit confusing but still pretty decent since it had the unexpected twist of the bad guy getting away with murder (though I do think they dragged it out a little bit).

Overall, I would give this movie a high grade.

It wasn’t the absolute best movie I have ever watched.

But, it was much better than expected and I would definitely take the time to watch it a second time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1122091274540230/k2311a0922/9.22.10