Playskool Lullaby Gloworm for Boys  » Baby care  »
  • When I found out that I was going to have a grandson, I went shopping immediately
  • That brought back memories of when my children were little and I decided to purchase it
  • The only thing that I don't like about the Playskool Gloworm for boys is that the music doesn't play long
  • Considering the low price and the affect that the toy had on my grandson, I would definitely purchase it again

• by Dawn

When I found out that I was going to have a grandson, I went shopping immediately. I was very excited to have this new life coming into mine. I found the Playskool Lullaby Gloworm for Boys on the shelf. That brought back memories of when my children were little and I decided to purchase it. I purchased Playskool Lullaby Gloworm for boys from Walmart for $9.99. That sounded like a reasonable price to me.

When the baby came, Gloworm came in handy. He was a good baby but also a mama’s boy. He would often

cry if she was not right there with him. I took the Gloworm out and gave it a squeeze on the tummy. It began to play a lullaby and the baby went right back to sleep. The only thing that I don’t like about the Playskool Gloworm for boys is that the music doesn’t play long. It plays several different tunes and the baby loved that. As he got a little bit older and could manipulate it himself, it helped keep him busy until he dropped off to sleep again.

The light seemed to give ...

• him some comfort as well. The Gloworms head lights up while it is playing music. It amazed me to see how something so simple could keep a baby quiet. It was a cute toy as well. The top half of glowworm has a hoodie on it. The hoodie is blue with a design on the front. Gloworm has hands that show out from the hoodie and the hat on the hoodie is on. The bottom half of Gloworm is bright green. That is enough to get anyone’s attention. It is an adorable toy.

Considering the low

price and the affect that the toy had on my grandson, I would definitely purchase it again. I would be even more inclined to make the purchase again if the music lasted just a little bit longer when you pushed on his belly. It only plays a few seconds of a lullaby and that is barely enough time to even recognize which tune it is playing. Aside from that, this is a very useful toy for small babies and toddlers as well. I would purchase it again and would suggest that others do the same.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5422091274170230/k2311a0922/9.22.10