Lipton Natural Tea Bags
  • I usually make iced tea with it but have, on occasion enjoyed a cup of hot tea
  • When I make iced tea, I need 6 Lipton Tea bags to get the best results from it
  • The reason that I like the tags to still be on is because it makes it easier to grasp the bags when I pull them out of the boiling hot water
  • I will definitely purchase this product again

• by Dawn

I use quite a bit of Lipton tea bags. I usually make iced tea with it but have, on occasion enjoyed a cup of hot tea. Lipton brand tea bags are a bit more expensive than other brands at $5.99 per 100 count box. I choose to purchase Lipton because I trust the name and prefer its taste over other tea bag brands. There is a major difference in taste over the other brands.

The box of Lipton Natural Tea comes sealed in a plastic wrap. Once you remove the wrap

and open the box, you will see the tea bags lined up in three rows. Each tea bag is in a paper bag of it’s own. I love this about Lipton. The tea bags are further protected from contamination because of the individual paper bags. I flip up the flap on the bag. I have to be careful as this sometimes will take off the little tag on attached to the string which makes it easier to work with. The tea bag is held in with a perforated lining around the
      tag. I carefully pull the tag upwards, trying to be sure that I don’t pull the label off the string.

When I make iced tea, I need 6 Lipton Tea bags to get the best results from it. Once I have successfully open six of the bags, I place them in the water and wait for it to boil. The reason that I like the tags to still be on is because it makes it easier to grasp the bags when I pull them out of the boiling hot water. I ...

• Lipton Natural Tea Bags
      use the tag as protection for my fingers when I squeeze the excess from the bags. It works quite well.

The tea taste is much sweeter than other brands of tea bags. It has a crisp taste to it which I love. Although I do add sugar to the tea when it is done, I probably don’t have to. It doesn’t taste that bad even without sugar. I just like the added sweetness of it. Lipton Tea is also noted to be high in anti-oxidants which help with various health related

issues. That may be counteracted by the fact that the tea I use has caffeine in it which isn’t very good for the health. There are other bags by Lipton that are caffeine free if you so choose though.

I will definitely purchase this product again. Lipton Tea is the best for tea bags. It has a great taste and it even has anti-oxidants which is good for your health. I try, mostly unsuccessfully, to limit how much iced tea I drink, but I just love the taste so much that I can’t help myself.

harry says :

It has a very good taste. It is also useful as an antioxidant. I enjoy taking it without adding sugar.

Danny says :

I use to drink Lipton Natural but it is a Genetically Modified Organism(GMO). Therefore, it is only natural in name. I recommend drinking organic teas as you will better avoid the high amounts of cyanide present in modified teas.

divinagwapa says :

I didn’t know this and I’m glad you shared. I’m an avid tea drinker, at least twice daily and lipton is one of my fave brands. Now, I may need to look at other options.

nitakb says :

The antioxidants (catechins) in green tea helps promote exercise inducted belly fat loss. Your more likely to get this in organic green tea more so than in the modified versions.

Galega says :

I will second your view that organic green tea is far much better for health than that of modified version, like this one. However, your assertion that this tea contains Cyanide is plainly wrong. Cyanide is not a joke. It is highly poisonous capable of killing a person within few seconds. How can a tea contains such a poison. Though, GMO tea may contains Mercury and lead (some can have even Arsenic).

Danny says :

re : The reason that I like the tags to still be on is because it makes it easier to grasp the bags when I pull them out of the boiling hot water
Yes. Taking the tag off may lead to an injury if not careful.

Tania says :

I agree most definitely. Also, the longer you leave the tag in, the more thicker your tea will be.

Tracy says :

I only use 5 bags to make a 2L pitcher of tea. My secret is that I add the bags to about 2 cups of boiling water and boil for about a minute. As for the tags, I take them off before boiling the tea in the water. After the water boils, I take the tea off the stove and let it sit until it cools completely, then I take out the teabags with a spoon. I then poor the cooled tea into the pitcher and add water until the pitcher is full.

Joanna says :

I love this tea. I use it all the time to make sweet tea. I also use it to make hot tea as well. Tracy, I will definitely try your recipe for making tea. It would be great to make tea without quite as many tea bags.

Saads says :

re : I usually make iced tea with it but have, on occasion enjoyed a cup of hot tea
I love it. It makes my morning and evening special. Especially iced tea with it make me fresh.

Saads says :

Good and fresh taste. I love Natural GreenTea bags.

Hussein Fathy says :

The most favorite brnd i see that now becoming a member of every family worldwide prefared plain with milk
and other flavors i like it

Nitish Chandra says :

i LOVE THIS TEA. AWESOME TASTE

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2722091274160230/k2311a0922/9.22.10