The Original California Microfiber Car Wash Mitt
  • When looking for items to use to wash my car, I found the California Microfiber Car Wash Mitt
  • I thought it was an interesting concept, so I purchased it at Walmart for $9.54
  • The mitt was definitely easy to use and did not scratch the surface of my car
  • I decided to take the mitt off and use it like I would any other rag and that worked fine as well
  • Otherwise, it was an excellent purchase for the small amount of money that it cost

• by Dawn

When looking for items to use to wash my car, I found the California Microfiber Car Wash Mitt. This item is a soft Mitt that fits over the hand and claims to be soft enough that it won’t scratch the paint on your car. I thought it was an interesting concept, so I purchased it at Walmart for $9.54. I loved the color of the Mitt because it was my favorite, blue.

The next time I washed my car, I got the California mitt out and placed it on my hand after filling up the bucket with soap and water and rinsing down the car. I placed my hand with the Mitt on it into the

bucket of soap and water to get it good and wet. I then proceeded to wipe the Mitt across the top of the car. I liked that the mitt held so much soap and water in it. It is rather thick which helped it to absorb a lot of the soap and water. I liked that I didn’t have to continually have to dip it into the water in order to have enough soap on it to finish a whole portion of the car.

The California Car Wash Mitt was soft. It almost looked like a wooly sock with the looped bits of material all over it. It wasn’t wool though. It was made of microfiber.

• The mitt was definitely easy to use and did not scratch the surface of my car. I really liked that fact and the product lived up to it’s promise. I wasn’t crazy about having the Mitt over my hand though. My entire hand stayed wet the whole time I washed the car. I decided to take the mitt off and use it like I would any other rag and that worked fine as well.

There was no lint left on my car after I was done washing it. I liked that because I didn’t have to go back over the car with a second rag in order to get those bits and pieces of material that

I was used to having to do with other rags that I have used in the past. I would buy the California Microfiber Car Wash Mitt again and would suggest it for others to purchase. It was easy enough to use and it was amazing to find something that absorbed so much of the soap and water. I found that to also be a problem though because the mitt was difficult to get cleaned out after I was done washing the car. The soap just never seemed to end. Otherwise, it was an excellent purchase for the small amount of money that it cost. It made the job of washing my car much easier and faster.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 922091274110230/k2311a0922/9.22.10