Swiffer Sweeper Dry Dust Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • I love that because I don't have to worry that I am just pushing dust around to other places
  • Before I found the Swiffer, I would have to use other methods that made my neck and back hurt
  • I will definitely continue to use the Swiffer Sweeper because of how easy it is to use
  • The only thing that I don't like about the Swiffer Dry Duster is the fact that the cloth often falls off or curls up at the ends while I am using it
  • The Swiffer has made the entire cleaning experience much easier and faster for me

• by Dawn

I purchased the Swiffer Sweeper Dry Dust Cleaner at Walmart for $7.97. It comes with the sweeper and 3 cloths to start you out with. Replacement cloths can be purchased at Walmart also for $4.94 which includes 16 cloths. I really like my Swiffer Sweeper but rarely use it for the floors. I most often use it to get cobwebs and dust off the walls and from the corners.

The Swiffer Sweeper cloths capture the dust and dirt and keep it on the cloth. I love that because I don’t have to worry that I am just pushing dust around to other places. Swiffer works kind of

like a dust magnet. It gets to places that I can’t otherwise easily reach too. I clean the ceilings and high places on the walls with it. I don’t have to get a ladder out to do it either. This allows me to keep the walls and ceiling clean on a regular basis.

One of my favorite things about the Swiffer Sweeper Dry Dust Cleaner is that when I am cleaning those areas, my neck and back don’t suffer for it. Before I found the Swiffer, I would have to use other methods that made my neck and back hurt. I will definitely continue to use the ...

• Swiffer Sweeper because of how easy it is to use.

The Swiffer pads do have to be placed on the end of the tool itself. I found that it can be difficult to get the cloths on the end in a way that they will remain there while you are cleaning. I place the cloth over the end of the tool and pull one corner while holding the cloth down. I then tuck the end into the slots provided and move to the next corner. I have to pull the cloth tight each time so that it will remain on the tool while I am working with

it.

The only thing that I don’t like about the Swiffer Dry Duster is the fact that the cloth often falls off or curls up at the ends while I am using it. That can be annoying but it isn’t enough to stop me from using it. I also like the fact that I can use the same cloth to clean several different areas and it will continue to pick up dirt. It doesn’t pick up chunky dirt, but it does get the dust very well. The Swiffer has made the entire cleaning experience much easier and faster for me. I would highly recommend this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5322091274070230/k2311a0922/9.22.10