Swiffer Duster Starter Kit for Furniture  » Housewares  »
  • I have definitely gotten good use from it
  • I love the fact that I can see the dust that Swiffer Duster gets up
  • That is more because I like the smell it leaves rather than the actual dusting though
  • This completely eliminates that issue and my house is much cleaner because of it
  • It was well worth the cost of the duster to get the results that I got from it

• by Dawn

I loved my Swiffer Sweeper which is what prompted me to give the Swiffer Duster for furniture a try. I found it at Walmart for $4.94. I liked the Swiffer Duster from the first time that I used it. I have definitely gotten good use from it. It is a small handle which allows me to put the duster cloths on it. The clothes slide onto the end of the wand and snaps into place so that it stays on while you are using it.

I love the fact that I can see the dust that

Swiffer Duster gets up. I just swipe it across the furniture and when I am done, I can see the dust that is trapped on the cloth. I also don’ t have to purchase furniture polish in order to use it. I do choose to purchase furniture polish in most cases. That is more because I like the smell it leaves rather than the actual dusting though. Swiffer Duster does an excellent job of getting the dust up.

I especially like the fact that I can get into tight places that I can’t get to ...

• with traditional dusting methods. For instance, I can easily slide the Swiffer Duster under the television and between the slats on the backs of chairs. I used to struggle with that with regular dust cloths. This completely eliminates that issue and my house is much cleaner because of it. It was well worth the cost of the duster to get the results that I got from it.

The replacement cloths can be purchased at Walmart for $11.19 for 16 dusting cloths. That sounds like a high price, but it is well worth it and you

don’t have to throw away the cloth after one use. You can use it over and over again until it is completely filled up. All you have to do to remove the cloth is give it a tug and then throw it in the trash. I would purchase this product again. It saves me time when I don’t have time to use the furniture polish. I can also easily clean the window blinds with the duster. It gets into the slats much better than a cloth can and therefore save me a lot of time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5322091274060230/k2311a0922/9.22.10