Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup Mix  » Food  »
  • It is the best tasting chocolate syrup that you will find
  • If you have never tried it, I suggest that you do
  • I don't bother with other mixes anymore because I like Hershey's Chocolate Syrup so much

• by Dawn

I don’t drink chocolate milk everyday, but when I do, I make sure that I have some chocolate syrup in the refrigerator. My brand choice is Hershey’s, mainly because I trust the name. I also like the taste of Hershey’s Chocolate. I got a bottle at Martin’s Grocery store for $2.29. The bottle is 24 oz. so it is more than enough to last me for a while.

Hershey’s chocolate syrup can be used in a variety of ways. I use it mostly

for mixing with milk when plain milk just isn’t enough for me. I also use it at times on my ice cream. It makes a delicious ice cream topper. It can also be used in recipes for desserts as well. You can’t go wrong with Hershey’s chocolate syrup because there are so many ways that you can use it. For chocolate milk, I generally use about a teaspoon full of the syrup. This is more than enough to give me the chocolate fix ...

• I am looking for.

Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup has been a favorite of mine since I was a child. I have tried powdered chocolate mixes for chocolate milk, but they don’t compare nearly to the good taste of real chocolate syrup. Powdered forms often don’t mix well in the milk and leave large chunks of floating chocolate balls at the top. Hershey’s chocolate syrup sinks to the bottom and mixes quite easily with the milk to give it a much better taste.

I have and

will purchase Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup again. It is the best tasting chocolate syrup that you will find. If you have never tried it, I suggest that you do. You will never want to go back to another type of chocolate mix again. I don’t bother with other mixes anymore because I like Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup so much. If you don’t care for chocolate, there is also a strawberry syrup that Hershey’s makes that is also par excellence. As for me, I’ll stay with the chocolate.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2722091274020130/k2311a0922/9.22.10