Rite Aid Pharmacy  » Medicine  »
1.0
Coloma, MI
  • All in all, I was quite disappointed in the service and attitude of the pharmacists

• by BeccaZ
      I recently had to visit the Rite Aid pharmacy in Coloma, MI to fill a prescription. While the pharmacist said the prescription would be ready within an hour, I returned 2 days later to pick it up, and the cashier knew nothing about it.

She finally found the prescription slip, and

it had not been filled.

She asked me to browse the store for 10 minutes while she had the pharmacist fill it (which he did, so why couldn’t he do it in 2 days?).

When I returned to the window to pick it up, it had not been filled as written.

...

• I was prescribed a dosage to last 3 months, but he had only filled one.

When I asked if that could be changed, his answer was simply “No, that’s not how you insurance pays for it.

” While I understand that different insurance companies have different criteria for filling prescriptions, the fact

that he didn’t fill it as written should have been mentioned to me, and he didn’t need to be rude.

As far as I knew, I was picking up a prescription to last me 3 months.

All in all, I was quite disappointed in the service and attitude of the pharmacists.

Rite Aid Pharmacy

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261402127401028/k2311a0214/2.14.07