Pantene 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner for Curly hair
  • I was impressed by the product because it has nice mild scent, unlike other shampoos that has very strong odor
  • After using I thought I really had a nice bath because even after drying my hair, it is still manageable
  • I suggest this to all other women there who are having problems with their curly or wavy hair

• by kathleen hankins sevilla

Hair is the crowning glory of any woman, and this is the reason why I had always been bothered by the mere fact that I do not have a very good hair to flaunt. I have a wavy hair requiring more effort for me to have it done and neat looking. I tried having it repaired on the salon and had it straightened, though it looked god, it did not last until a year. So, the curls and the wave came back and I had no choice than to deal with it.

since salon solutions are quite expensive, I cannot always afford to do so.

I had tried lots of shampoo and conditioner and I had to admit, it is very expensive to buy two different products just for one hair need so I tried looking for a shampoo and conditioner in one. That is when I came across the aisle of shampoo and conditioners on a local supermarket and saw Pantene’s Shampoo and Conditioner 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner. I liked the thought that they had Shampoo and conditioner in one bottle - very thrifty,

• and secondly, it has specialized area, they had one for straight hair, another for curly hair, for medium to thick hair and another for fine hair. It also read dry to moisturized so It really got my attention. I purchased the one that said for Curly hair and I had it tested as soon as I had my next shower.

I was impressed by the product because it has nice mild scent, unlike other shampoos that has very strong odor. After using I thought I really had a nice bath because even after

drying my hair, it is still manageable. It was nice so I continued using it. I read the information in the back and I totally agreed on their mission on treating curly hair and protecting it from further damage.

I had used this for almost half a year and I seem to prove that now, my hair is more manageable. The frizz are lessened and the conditioner formula relly helped protect the curls and also kept it moistened. I suggest this to all other women there who are having problems with their curly or wavy hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122091273950130/k2311a0922/9.22.10