Exlax Maximum Strength Laxative Pills  » Medicine  »
  • I know that sounds like a lot of money, but when I am in pain from constipation, I want something that I know works in my medicine chest
  • I usually have a difficult time taking pills, but Exlax is not a problem to swallow at all
  • It is the best medication that I have found to take care of the problem
  • I would recommend Exlax for people who get occasional constipation because it works great for me

• by Dawn

There is nothing I hate more than the feeling of constipation. That is why I keep Exlax in the medicine cabinet in my home. I purchase Exlax at the grocery store for $16.99 for 90 pills. I know that sounds like a lot of money, but when I am in pain from constipation, I want something that I know works in my medicine chest. I keep it in the cabinet because the constipation will usually hit me in the late evening hours.

The Exlax

coating on the pill makes it very easy to swallow. The pill is also very small so I don’t have to worry about the pill getting caught in my throat. I usually have a difficult time taking pills, but Exlax is not a problem to swallow at all. If I begin to feel constipated, I will usually take an Exlax pill before going to bed. By the time that I get up inn the morning, the Exlax has begun to work to loosen my ...

• stool.

I try to make sure that there will be nothing I will need to leave the house for before I take the Exlax. When the Exlax kicks in, it can cause problems. It can be much stronger than you expected. That is why it is important that you can be near a bathroom at all times until the medication runs it’s course. You should also be aware that you shouldn’t make a habit of taking Exlax on a regular basis. It is for

occasional constipation. Using it too often could cause permanent damage to you.

I rely on Exlax when I have a constipation problem. It is the best medication that I have found to take care of the problem. I use maximum strength because when I have constipation, it is usually severe and difficult to clear up. Exlax works much better than the other laxatives that I have tried so I stick with it. I would recommend Exlax for people who get occasional constipation because it works great for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2621091273670430/k2311a0921/9.21.10