Pringles Sour Cream & Onion Super Stack  » Food  »
  • I love to put them inside my sandwiches or eat them along with a sandwich
  • There is one thing I don't like about these chips
  • I am always very disappointed when I see that products have this ingredient
  • Beside this unfortunate fact, however, these are the best chips I've ever had
  • I would definitely recommend them, as long as they are eaten in moderation, considering that one ingredient

• by CoffeeBreak

I really like Pringles. I love to put them inside my sandwiches or eat them along with a sandwich. The plain pringles are a good chip, but nothing fancy. But I recently got a container of sour cream & onion Pringles. I am a huge fan of sour cream & onion chips, but often they have too much of an onion taste and too crumbly of a chip. So I set out to see how

these chips tasted!

I wasn’t expecting a whole lot when I opened the “tube”. It was very neatly stacked, which is one thing I love about Pringles. I love the green bottle. That’s the first thing that makes these Pringles taste good! The bottle is a pretty, vibrant green and it looks really cool. When I opened the bottle, I took a stack and started eating. Oh my goodness, I loved these chips… or as ...

• the Pringles tubes say, “crisps”. They had the perfect amount of onion flavor. The chips themselves were the perfect crispiness. They didn’t fall apart like other chips. They were addicting.

This is certainly a kind of chips I will buy again and again. I had my bottle hidden so no one would take them, and I ate them all myself! I even had them for breakfast a few times!

There is one thing I don’t like

about these chips. They contain monosodium glutamate. This ingredient is well-known to be very harmful. I am always very disappointed when I see that products have this ingredient. Perhaps this ingredient accounts for the fact that these chips are so addicting. Beside this unfortunate fact, however, these are the best chips I’ve ever had!

I would definitely recommend them, as long as they are eaten in moderation, considering that one ingredient. I love the taste of these chips.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2721091273660430/k2311a0921/9.21.10