Cooper’s Cheeseburger  » Food  »
  • When I removed the cheeseburger from the box, I noticed that the hamburger patty was decently thick, basically like the kind of hamburger patties that are used at Burger King or Wendy's, in terms of thickness
  • I was okay with the size of the hamburger patty because for a dollar, I consider this to be a good-sized cheeseburger
  • I hoped that I wouldn't be disappointed in the flavor of the cheeseburger because although I have to cook the cheeseburger, it's cheaper than stopping at a fast food and picking one up, although it's even cheaper to just buy the ground beef and make my own, but I don't always feel like doing that
  • The American cheese naturally went very nicely with the flavor of the beef patty and although the sesame bun wasn't as fluffy and soft as those that can be bought near the bread at grocery stores, I still enjoyed it, as well and I was glad that a regular hamburger bun hadn't been used

• by CirclingCanvas

Only at ALDI Food Market stores have I come across a single, frozen cheeseburger from a company named Cooper’s. The frozen cheeseburger is flame broiled, and that’s what caught my attention as I really like hamburgers that are flame-broiled.

Plus, the cheeseburger came on a sesame seed bun, and sesame seed buns are my favorite kind when it comes to hamburgers.

Plus, the frozen cheeseburger was selling for just a dollar, so I had to try it.

patties that are used at Burger King or Wendy’s, in terms of thickness.

The hamburger patty was more impressive than those frozen hamburger patties sold at Walmart under the Great Value brand that I’ve bought on occasion, but those don’t come with cheese like this one does.

I was okay with the size of the hamburger patty because for a dollar, I consider this to be a good-sized cheeseburger.

There was one slice of American cheese, and it too was a decent size.

Preparing the cheeseburger in the oven was easy enough and as it was cooking, I was getting ...

• hungrier and hungrier, because it really did smell good.

I hoped that I wouldn’t be disappointed in the flavor of the cheeseburger because although I have to cook the cheeseburger, it’s cheaper than stopping at a fast food and picking one up, although it’s even cheaper to just buy the ground beef and make my own, but I don’t always feel like doing that.

Anyhow, the flavor of the cheeseburger was impressive.

Being flame broiled and all really helps with the flavor of the beef patty and the beef patty itself was tender and just all around tasty.

The American

cheese naturally went very nicely with the flavor of the beef patty and although the sesame bun wasn’t as fluffy and soft as those that can be bought near the bread at grocery stores, I still enjoyed it, as well and I was glad that a regular hamburger bun hadn’t been used.

It was filling hamburger that also was satisfying in flavor, and for a dollar, I certainly can’t ask for anything more.

I will be purchasing this single frozen cheeseburger again because the quality is there and the price is right, and so, a “9″ rating is very fair in my view.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2721091273620430/k2311a0921/9.21.10