Boxwood Stove
  • Today I bought a new standard boxwood stove from Kings Hardware in Jamestown, TN
  • It had been a long time sinse I had one but I knew from experience that they are reliable and durable and just the thing we needed right now
  • The boxwood only cost 140.00 but by the time we bought a roof mounting kit and pipe it was 280.00

• by sadonna
      Today I bought a new standard boxwood stove from Kings Hardware in Jamestown, TN. It had been a long time sinse I had one but I knew from experience that they are reliable and durable and just the thing we needed right now.

You see we moved here into a cabin with my mom.

We added a 12 by 14 addition on to make room for us

and our three kids.

My mom had a small gas heater in the cabin but when we added on it just was not big enough to keep the house warm when the temperature outside is 20 degrees.

So we decided to install a wood stove.

The boxwood only cost 140 but by the time we bought a roof mounting kit and pipe it was 280.

However when ...

• I look at the fact that in the month sinse we had our propane tank filled we had already used 75 gallons at 2.

13 a gallon we figured it would be worth it because the stove will pay for its self in less than two months.

We have eight acres mostly wooded so we have all the fire wood we need and our neighbor gives us free

slats from their saw mill to boot.

So installing the wood stove is the most economical thing we could do.

Then if the power ever goes out we can have our wood stove not only for heat but also to cook on.

Our Boxwood stove is number bx26e it can burn logs between 18 to 24 inches long.

It is a great investment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531402127361028/k2311a0214/2.14.07