Caress Exotic Oil Infusions Brazilian Cream Oil Body Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • They are priced more than I like to pay for a bottle of body wash
  • The first thing I noticed was the color and shape of the bottle
  • I love the yellow-orange color of the bottle
  • I wasn't impressed, as much as I tried to like this product
  • I prefer body washes that actually lather

• by CoffeeBreak

Body wash is one of my favorite things. Especially because I used to use bar soap, and our water is so hard that it was difficult to get a lather. Ever since I discovered the wonderful thing called body wash, I have loved to try all the different kinds. When I realized that Caress was one of the most expensive brands on the shelf, I really wanted to try it. But I couldn’t justify the price. They are priced more than I like to pay for a bottle of

body wash.

I recently got the chance to try the Caress Exotic Oil Infusions cream oil body wash. I was expecting great things! The first thing I noticed was the color and shape of the bottle. I really like the creative Caress bottles. This one is shaped like most bottles, with a bit of rounded edges. And it opens on the bottom of the bottle.

I love the yellow-orange color of the bottle. It does give it a little of an exotic look. It’s not a common color for ...

• body wash bottles. It matches the scent of the body wash. It has a tropical scent, which is very nice and pleasant. Also, the color of the bodywash itself is a light yellow color, so it all matches!

The body wash consistency is like the consistency of conditioner. (In fact, it smells like conditioner.) Because it is a cream oil body wash, it is meant to be somewhat like cream to make your skin smooth while also washing. I wasn’t impressed, as much as I tried to like this

product. I found it very annoying to use a creamy body wash that didn’t lather at all. I didn’t feel like I was really getting myself clean. I like to see a lather to let me know the body wash is doing its job. It didn’t bubble up at all, and when a little dropped into the tub, it just floated like conditioner.

This product would be excellent if it was conditioner, but I’m not too pleased since it is actually body wash. I prefer body washes that actually lather.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121091273580430/k2311a0921/9.21.10