Jas Quartz Watch  » Watches  »
  • Turquoise, shell, peach and lime green circles interlock to make for a very interesting design on my wrist
  • The best part of the Jas watch is the quality workmanship

• by Melissa Glenn

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)
      For my birthday, I had wanted a trendy watch to wear out on special occasions. I also wanted one that would go with a variety of different coloured outfits. My mom bought me a Jas Quartz Bangle Watch from Shoppers Drug Mart.

My Jas watch is really awesome. The front face is white and surrounded by silver coloured numbers that are

big enough to read without my glasses.

Outside the face of the watch is square with silver plating all the way round. Being a bangle watch there is no fastener, but when I place the Jas watch around my wrist it instantly fits to the shape of my wrist without being too loose or too tight.

The bangle part of the ...

• Jas watch is what really makes it unique. Heavy silver plated strips are on either side of interlocking circles of colour, where a strap would normally be.

Turquoise, shell, peach and lime green circles interlock to make for a very interesting design on my wrist. The best part of the Jas watch is the quality workmanship.

Jas watches all specify that

they have Quartz inside, so time does not skip. The back facing of the watch is stainless steel not nickle, so I am not at risk of getting a nickle infection like I have with other watches.

If you are in the market for a fun trendy watch try Jas watches, they are stylish and reasonably priced at $20CDN plus tax. Jas watches are manufactured by E.

T. C.

Co. Ltd.

Lizzie says :

How Much is a brand new Jas Quartz watch?

Marg says :

This depends on which model you want because there are many variants. However, they tend to be in the range of 30-40. I would suggest Amazon.com for purchasing because their prices are the cheapest for this brand.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 641402127351028/k2311a0214/2.14.07