My Little Kitchen Fairy
  • It was such a cute little gift that I believe many people can get some joy out of receiving one
  • I think that these would make wonderful gifts for grandmothers, mothers, sisters, aunts, nieces and friends
  • No one will be disappointed at owning one of these adorable figures, and they make for perfect stocking stuffers or side gifts for birthdays and holidays

• by Susanna Frank

I came across the My Little Kitchen Fairy’s collection through a family member who purchased one for me one holiday. My figurine stands only a few inches tall, as a child like face of innocence and blonde hair in pig tails. She is standing on top of a chocolate chip cookie and holding a spoon that is submerged into a mug of coffee. It was such a cute little gift that I believe

many people can get some joy out of receiving one.

This line of fairy figures comes in so many different varieties, all of which revolve around kitchen items such as foods and plates and what not. And of course, each figure includes a fairy that is not identical from any other in the collection. Since these figures are so small in size, they fit nicely in a display case or nestled in between some ...

• books on a shelf, or even placed in a kitchen since the collection does revolve around food.

What I really loved about these little figures, is how utterly adorable they are. Some other figures I have come across before having to do with fairies, where somewhat frightening to look at and had distorted faces. These fairies are sweet looking and gentle, and are equipped with magnificent carved faces.

I think that these would make wonderful

gifts for grandmothers, mothers, sisters, aunts, nieces and friends. And if you would like to see for yourself how cute these figures are, then you can visit the My Little Kitchen Fairy website and browse through the catalogue of all the different fairies and their kitchen items. No one will be disappointed at owning one of these adorable figures, and they make for perfect stocking stuffers or side gifts for birthdays and holidays.

sjprice says :

i am desperately looking for a catalog that i once saw listing all the MY LITTLE KITCHEN FARIES by enesco. i can find current listing but not all listings and pictures for each oone. i have seen a catalog and thought that i have saved it but is not there and have googled everything i can find. i would appericate any leads on finding all listing and the pictures and dates for each of these little farirys. all leads would be appericated

Susanna Frank says :

I`m sorry to say that I do not know of any catalog where these figures can be purchased from. However, I do know of a website that has the My Little Kitchen Fairies collection. The website is called cherrylanecollection.com. You simply go to the far right of the tabs, right next to the Baby Gift tab there is a tab that should say All Collections. Once you click on that you search for this collection, it is in alphabetical order. I hope that helps somewhat.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4621091273360430/k2311a0921/9.21.10