Victoria Secret Delicate Petals Refreshing Body Mist
  • I must say that I like all the Victoria secret fragrances since I have almost tried 90% of its variants
  • What I love about the scent is the infused with moisturizing Aloe Vera and calming Chamomile which keeps me in a good mood because it was so lively relaxing
  • I enjoy using this type of fragrance and I will definitely buy another bottle of Delicate Petals once my stock is gone

• by supermommyjem

I have known Victoria Secret fragrance in my college days and ever since I have used one of its fragrances I keep on wanting more. I must say that I like all the Victoria secret fragrances since I have almost tried 90% of its variants.

The latest Victoria secret that I have used was the Delicate Petals refreshing body mist (Tangerine, Velvet Rose and Musk).

The size of the spray plastic bottle is

250 ml with simple feminine design of peach color flower.

I usually use Victoria Secret body mist daily and currently I am using the delicate Petals which is so refreshing to use.

What I love about the scent is the infused with moisturizing Aloe Vera and calming Chamomile which keeps me in a good mood because it was so lively relaxing.

This fragrance last only up from six to eight hours depending on ...

• your body chemistry and you have to spray again if you still wanted to have its fragrance.

I would normally wear this when I am dropping by at the mall to buy some groceries, Malling or just visiting a friend in a casual wear.

I also considered it having a fresh smelling scent that is best to use right after you shower so it can easily be blended to your body for a

more refreshing feeling.

This fragrance is not the top best selling of Victoria Secret Body Mist and I like it very much that way because it is still unique although it is hard to find it here in our local store.

I enjoy using this type of fragrance and I will definitely buy another bottle of Delicate Petals once my stock is gone.

This fragrance is best suited to use in a casual regular day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5621091272910330/k2311a0921/9.21.10