Avon Sweet Honesty Purse Concentrate  » Perfume  »
2.5
  • I am not really using Avon perfumes because I found most of their perfumes have a strong scent which I dislike and the fact that many are using it here in our country which makes it like a regular brand
  • I remember that Sweet Honesty is one of the best selling fragrance of Avon that I would say it is a Classic fragrance because until now it is still available and many are patronizing it like my aunt
  • It says that it is a scent of breath taking and innocence which I think because of its simple powdery smell
  • In hot days, I also don’t like the smell of Sweet Honesty maybe because I am after the fresh shower smelling and I found it not suitable to be use in that weather condition

• by supermommyjem

I am not really using Avon perfumes because I found most of their perfumes have a strong scent which I dislike and the fact that many are using it here in our country which makes it like a regular brand. Although I am using some Avon products like its cosmetics, I wanted to be unique in the fragrance so I seldom buy perfumes from them.

Last month my aunt gave me an Avon Sweet honesty purse concentrate which

I have known since ten years ago.

In my college days, I use to be an Avon lady as a part time job so I was able to see and try different Avon products like cosmetics and fragrances.

I remember that Sweet Honesty is one of the best selling fragrance of Avon that I would say it is a Classic fragrance because until now it is still available and many are patronizing it like my aunt.

The purse ...

• concentrate that she gave me is in a cute Avon little box with a feminine color like pink, lavender and yellow with a flower design.

It says that it is a scent of breath taking and innocence which I think because of its simple powdery smell.

Mostly female teenagers used this fragrance and also some oldies because according to them they like the simple light smell.

When I try it in the morning after I took a

bath, it smells ok but in the afternoon I don’t like the blend of the smell with my body so I took a bath to wash off the scent.

In hot days, I also don’t like the smell of Sweet Honesty maybe because I am after the fresh shower smelling and I found it not suitable to be use in that weather condition.

Overall this fragrance is just fine but it is not good to use it in hot days.

Bella says :

You re the one with the biarns here. I m watching for your posts.

supermommyjem replies :

Thank you. I was too busy a couple of months ago but I will be updating reviews this coming month.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5621091272890330/k2311a0921/9.21.10