Petgoods on Route 17 South in Paramus, NJ  » Pets  »
651 Route 17 South Paramus, NJ 07652
  • Having been to an enormous amount of pets stores due to having a dog and two cats, I can safely conclude that Petgoods of Paramus is probably one of the best
  • They definitely care about our pets and their attitudes and service show it

• by Slappy

Having been to an enormous amount of pets stores due to having a dog and two cats, I can safely conclude that Petgoods of Paramus is probably one of the best. It is not a mass commercial pet retail store such as petsmart and petco, so therefore they have a lot of products that those stores don’t. A lot of times specialty food suppliers won’t sell to the mass commercial pet stores and will only sell to privately owned stores. As a result, they have a lot of high quality foods

there.

I use Merrick and Wellness for my dog, both of which I can not find in the chain stores but are available at Petgoods. They have many more top of line foods there too, such as Orijen, Taste of the Wild, Innova etc. As for my cats, they are picky and only eat friskies and fancy feast type food that can be bought anywhere. Fortunately Petgoods also carries these foods as well. They really cater to any consumer and any pet.

The staff there is so amazingly friendly and helpful as ...

• well. When I wasn’t sure what food to put my dog on, the staff was able to explain the different foods, price ranges and purposes. When they’re not sure how to answer, they simply find someone who can help rather than making up some short answer that really doesn’t mean anything.

My dog loves it there as well. As soon as we get there she tries to drag us over to the check out counter because she knows the clerks will give her treats. They spoil her and she loves it.

A lot of times they’ll come over to pet her and give her lots of treats with our okay. They definitely care about our pets and their attitudes and service show it.

They also have a very wide range of other products such as collars, clean up, toys, treats, leashes, beds and more! They cater to every pet, big or small. I always ask my mom for a gift certificate there for my birthday because I just love to buy things from there. Sometimes we even take our pup there just to visit.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2921091272860330/k2311a0921/9.21.10