Mary Kay Belara Eau De Parfum
  • When I bought this product from my aunt who is one of the distributors, I found it classy

• by supermommyjem

One of my favorite collections was the perfume collection. I usually use on perfumes daily depending on my moods, activities and places where to stay.

Sometimes when I am going out in a formal occasion I choose the Mary Kay Belara Eau De Parfum.

When I bought this product from my aunt who is one of

the distributors, I found it classy.

The perfume has a box with a feminine color of Lavender and the design of the spray bottle looks elegant in 50 ml size.

The scent of the perfume is very calming, fragrant; it doesn’t have a strong odor, mild and has a feminine scent.

If you spray on the perfume in the morning it could last up until in the evening depending on your body chemistry.

This perfume is best suited to be use in a formal occasion in a cold place because when I try to use it in hot days; I am uncomfortable due to the blend of the perfume in my body ...

• Mary Kay Belara Eau De Parfum
      which keeps me warmer that it makes me perspire a lot.

I would prefer and suggest using it in cold season or cold places because the scent is very fragrant as the hours passed by in a cold ambiance.

From all of my perfume collections, I seldom use this one because I am living in a

tropical country.

Although I have been attending a formal occasion in a hotel or function rooms with air conditioned, I would still use my other perfumes that can adapt to different environments but if it is really cold outside I would prefer to use this especially in Christmas season and rainy season.

This fragrance is likeable but it has some usage limitations.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5621091272850330/k2311a0921/9.21.10