Maybelline Intense XXL Volume + Length Microfiber Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I was impressed, so I decided to try it myself
  • What I like about the Maybelline XXL is that it does do wonders for your lashes
  • Lucky for her, the pack I bought came in a pair, so she could try it too
  • In my opinion, the white part is unnecessary
  • After a few tries, I think it got off, but that made me feel uncomfortable

• by Rita Writer

I first got introduced to this product by one of my cousins. She, on one special occasion, applied this product to her eyelashes, and it made such a difference. Her eyes looked beautiful! In fact, they made her lashes look so long that almost they looked fake, but they weren’t. They were her real lashes!. I was impressed, so I decided to try it myself.

What I like about the Maybelline XXL is that it does do wonders for your lashes! If you have a hard time getting yours to grow, people will never know when you put this on. Applying the actual mascara itself was the real deal. Before putting the mascara on,

my lashes were plain. They had a little curl or enough to know I had lashes, but nothing special. After I brushed my lashes with this about 3 or 4 times, my lashes lengthened so much that they curled back and touched my eyelid!

After finishing my make up, my family noticed. My mom was amazed at how long my lashes looked! She said they looked beautiful and that she wanted to buy this mascara for herself. Lucky for her, the pack I bought came in a pair, so she could try it too. So far, she’s enjoying it just like I did.

However, with good things come bad things. Tto get everything out of my ...

• money, I’ve tried it the way you’re supposed to, which is to apply the white “lengthener” and the black mascara afterwards. In my opinion, the white part is unnecessary. Plus, I really don’t like putting the white stuff on my lashes anyway. I prefer to stay away from the freak-of-nature look. Second, the mascara itself can get under your eyes. When it does do that, the mascara is very stubborn to get out. I remember one day when I checked my make up in the mirror and saw this stuff under my eyes. I had to get it out a.s.a.p. because I was running late. I tried Kleenex with water. Some got off. Other parts
        just smeared. I tried a small wet wash cloth and patted it under my eye. After a few tries, I think it got off, but that made me feel uncomfortable. I don’t know about you but I don’t want to mess with my under-eye too often.

However, the better news with this product; ironically, is that as the product gets better as it ages. The whole “running into your eyes thing” doesn’t happen.

The third thing I didn’t like about this product is that the white “lengthener” part of the mascara is essentially useless. To me, if I payed for it, then it being there should serve a purpose than to just sit in the mascara bottle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121091272650330/k2311a0921/9.21.10