Noxzema Cleansing Cream Plus Moisturizers  » Cosmetics  »
  • Since the common problem after cleaning your face is dryness because of various harsh ingredients used that is aimed to take away dirt, this cosmetic brand added moisturizers for its cleansing cream
  • This brand has a good reputation as having the best facial cleansing products
  • I like how it softens the makeup and it easily goes with the tissues that you use
  • The cooling formula brings about a refreshing experience and helps in calming my mind

• by rosytobb

This product from Noxzema is different because of an added benefit which differs from the rest of the cleansing creams. Since the common problem after cleaning your face is dryness because of various harsh ingredients used that is aimed to take away dirt, this cosmetic brand added moisturizers for its cleansing cream. This product came to me when I was still in college. This is an American brand and I rarely find this one in where I am currently situated. This brand has a good reputation as having the best facial cleansing products.

I really like the ability of Noxzema to clean your face. It dissolves dirt and oily substance and even removes my makeup in a fast manner. The most problem that I encounter

is with stubborn makeup. Sometimes, your makeup brand changes their formula and you get to wonder why your mascara is now difficult to remove. I use cleansing cream to dissolve this first and do cleaning with a facial wash. I like how it softens the makeup and it easily goes with the tissues that you use. It feels like a liquid cleanser that you use with stains that with a little pour, stain is dissolved. Mascara thickens especially the well known brands and it is good to soften it first before cleaning your face with a facial wash. This cleansing cream dissolves everything and almost works well in every brand that I have tried. The cleansing ability is superb.

The infusion of moisturizers to this ...

• product is also useful. Does it really matter I asked myself when I got hold of the product. There is an added benefit with the moisturizers because it does not lead my skin drying up but instead maintains its moist state. Cleansers in whatever form causes moisture depletion because of the nature of the oil-dissolving or dirt-combating formulas thus whatever moisturizers that is included therein is really a huge help. I do not like a dried up skin since that will just lead to other skin problems like itchiness. Good that this cleanser now does not result in skin drying and this is one desirable characteristic if has as a cleansing cream.

I also like the coolness of the product in your face. Noxzema maintains the

same formula ever since I first got hold of the product way back in college. This is not the warm cleansing cream but lightly cool and refreshing to use. The formula is very good to refresh your skin from a long day of tiring work. The cooling formula brings about a refreshing experience and helps in calming my mind.

The product is a proven cleansing cream for the face. Women always look for a prequel cosmetic cleanser before heading to the shower to get rid of every residue or dirt in the face. Not all cleansing cream has the same effect such as Noxzema. The essence of this product is in the added moisturizers. This really completes the package of an ideal facial cleansing cream.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121091272630330/k2311a0921/9.21.10