Garnier Fructis Style Curl Construct Mousse
  • It's winter here and I haven't noticed much of the static problem that I usually encounter
  • I think this product is great and the price is definitely right compared to the salon products I've previously been using

• by sydnee21
      Having naturally curly, yet fine hair, I’m constantly trying new products out. I recently tried the Garnier Fructis Style with Fruit Micro-Waxes Curl Construct Moussse and love it.

This product

is great.

It’s lightweight yet provides me with a frizz-free style.

It pumps up my curls with bounce and volume and doesn’t provide any of the yucky-sticky build-up that some ...

• products do.

It’s winter here and I haven’t noticed much of the static problem that I usually encounter.

Every hair is avoiding the fly-aways and looking touchable and soft.

helmet-hair here! I think this product is great and the price is definitely right compared to the salon products I’ve previously been using.

It’s cheap and reliable.

I would recommend it to anyone.

Garnier Fructis Style Curl Construct Mousse
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311302127260128/k2311a0213/2.13.07