Nivea Deodorant Extra Whitening with Licorice and Witch Hazel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this Deodorant for the sake of underarm protection
  • I like the mild and gentle scent of Nivea Deodorant with Extra Whitening because it is so subtle and light powder in smell
  • So definitely I would buy this product again by Nivea

• by brandobrando

I bought this Deodorant for the sake of underarm protection. I don’t sweat heavily but when I am outside and it is so hot, that’s the time I really needed protection. Nivea is one trusted product I have used in the past although this was my first Nivea Stick Deodorant because before I used to buy their roll on deodorant and I needed to wait out for some time to dry it off and then put my blouse.

Nivea Deodorant stick with Extra Whitening ingredient like Witch Hazel and Licorice is one product

that was really promising. I bought it for the reason of not just underarm protection but because it claims to whitens underarm and minimize pores. Even if I don’t have chicken skin underarm, I still wanted a firmer skin and pores.

I like the mild and gentle scent of Nivea Deodorant with Extra Whitening because it is so subtle and light powder in smell. It is pure white in color and once you spread the deodorant stick, it does not leave a stain or residue on my underarm. It does not even stain ...

• white and colored blouses as I used it. I also like to test and see the twice formula of pore minimizing so I bought the product at Watsons store for the price of P159 or equivalent to $3.53 on their 40ml easy to twist stick.

I like how it gets my skin safe and protected from body odor and perspiration. I also notice upon using it for three weeks, my underarm skin really does look firmer and indeed it does help to minimize the pores located on my underarm.

About the whitening effect, well

it just maintains the skin tone that I have but I don’t see much improvement if it does whitens more since my underarm isn’t dark so probably I leave this test for others to observe. But so far, I really like the effect of Nivea Deodorant on my underarm.

When it comes to underarm products, our body differs from products’ reaction. On my own, I can say that the chemistry of my body acts accordingly or compatible to the underarm protection that Nivea Deodorant gives. So definitely I would buy this product again by Nivea.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121091272560230/k2311a0921/9.21.10