Avon Naturals Hand Refreshing Peach Antibacterial Hand Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • However, it was still only a little cleaner, and I thought that the gel made my hands feel a little sticky at first before they felt cleaner
  • Recently though, I have noticed a quality about the Avon Naturals Hand Refreshing Peach Antibacterial Hand Gel that occurs whenever I use it that I dislike a lot
  • I have noticed that the smell of it has changed significantly even though I have not had it long
  • Therefore, I recommend this as a nice smelling antibacterial gel to be used up very soon after it is opened

• by Redtape

It was actually not me, but my mother who bought this from a lady selling Avon products. She gave the tube to me some time after she began to use it, but before I began to use it myself, I doubted that the “Avon Naturals Hand Refreshing Peach Antibacterial Hand Gel” would be very effective when it came to making my hands feel much cleaner, since I have never really been a fan of Avon Naturals products.

Nevertheless, the

“Avon Naturals Hand Refreshing Peach Antibacterial Hand Gel” ended up surprising me since it did make my hands feel a little cleaner, when I had used enough of the gel. However, it was still only a little cleaner, and I thought that the gel made my hands feel a little sticky at first before they felt cleaner.

One thing that I did like about using this particular antibacterial gel, is that it has an unmistakable peach smell, which is good ...

• for me since I just love the smell and taste of peaches. The “Avon Naturals Hand Refreshing Peach Antibacterial Hand Gel” is also good because unlike a lot of flowery or fruity perfumed products and cosmetics I have used, this one does not have a scent that is strong enough to provoke my allergies.

Recently though, I have noticed a quality about the “Avon Naturals Hand Refreshing Peach Antibacterial Hand Gel” that occurs whenever I use it that I

dislike a lot. I have noticed that the smell of it has changed significantly even though I have not had it long. It has begun to smell much more like potent alcohol, and the peach scent is less detectable. Nevertheless, some time after the gel dries on my hands, the smell fades and I can smell a peach scent.

Therefore, I recommend this as a nice smelling antibacterial gel to be used up very soon after it is opened.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120091272460430/k2311a0920/9.20.10