Grace Mixed Vegetables
  • Nevertheless, I still thought the Grace Mixed Vegetables tasted good, and in the end even though I would not recommend it to be eaten in place of fresh vegetables, I still think that it is something that even children might enjoy

• by Redtape

We did not buy but were given a tin of Grace Mixed Vegetables by my grandmother one week. I was saving it at first so I could use it as an ingredient in pasta that I was going to make, but we had to use it one day with dinner since dinner turned out to be a bit on the scanty side. At first, judging by the size of the tin, I did not think that all

four of us would be able to get a comfortable serving of vegetables out of it, but when I opened the tin, poured the water out of it, and then poured out the vegetables in another container, I soon realized that I was wrong about the quantity.

In a tin of Grace Mixed Vegetables, there are grains of sweet corn, green peas, string beans, chopped up carrots, and I can’t remember what other vegetables there were in it. One of the ...

• problems I had with it though was that the vegetables like the string beans and carrots were not crunchy and immediately then I knew that whatever nutrients I was supposed to be getting from the vegetables in the tin of Grace Mixed Vegetables was for the most part in the water that I had thrown out after opening the tin.

Another thing that made me wary about the nutrients we were actually getting was the fact that the vegetables were

pretty sweet in taste. The were not sickeningly sweet, but it was obvious still that extra sugar was added. Regardless of that, I still have to admit that, the sweetness was one of the things that made it very addictive and tasty.

Nevertheless, I still thought the Grace Mixed Vegetables tasted good, and in the end even though I would not recommend it to be eaten in place of fresh vegetables, I still think that it is something that even children might enjoy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2720091272290330/k2311a0920/9.20.10