Charlie Bartlett movie  » Movies  »
  • I am not sure what the name of the actor who played Charlie Bartlett is though, but I think that he did an exceptional job with his character
  • I recommend the movie Charlie Bartlett to people who liked movies like Ferris Bueller

• by Redtape

Once in a while a teen coming of age movie comes along that I really like, and “Charlie Bartlett” became one of those. In fact, I marveled that I did not hear about it before when it was obvious that the movie was released fairly recently. It starred actors such as Robert Downy Jr., and an actress that starred in Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist and the movie The House Bunny as one of the main characters. I am not sure what

the name of the actor who played Charlie Bartlett is though, but I think that he did an exceptional job with his character.

The movie “Charlie Bartlett” is about a teenage boy who comes from a wealthy family and is being taken care of by his mentally frail, confused and stressed out mother alone since his father went to prison for not paying taxes. Charlie goes to a new high school and starts being bullied, but because of his intelligence and ...

• charm, soon manages to win everyone over, including the boy who was bullying him, and creating successful businesses, which include selling videos to students of people being beat up by the same bully on dvd. This causes him to become the most powerful and influential teenager in town, who the principal becomes very wary of, especially when Charlie begins to date his daughter.

The movie Charlie Bartlett reminded me a lot of the movie Ferris Bueller because it dealt with teenagers defying

authority, which is the principal, and because it had a lot of teenage pranks and jokes in it. However, I think there was something lacking about Charlie Bartlett that I just could not put my finger on. However, I began to wonder once if it was the way that it was filmed or possibly because the movie and the lead actor himself was lacking a certain amount of energy.

I recommend the movie Charlie Bartlett to people who liked movies like Ferris Bueller.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1120091272280330/k2311a0920/9.20.10