Tampico Tropical Punch  » Food  »
  • In the end I would not recommend the Tampico Tropical Punch juice drink as a healthy drink, but I still think that it is a lot better than drinking soda or artificial drinks such as kool aid

• by Redtape

Even though I have seen this drink in shops and supermarkets several times, I never actually bought one and so I never got to taste it for a long time after I saw it for the first time. The only time I actually did get to taste the Tampico Tropical Punch was after one of my aunts bought a large bottle of one an d put it in the fridge.

Before I had tasted it, I had

expected that it would taste sort of like the drink Tropical Rhythms in the sense that it would taste rich with flavour and not watery and weak, and yet natural without artificial flavours and smooth in texture; but when I actually got to taste the Tampico Tropical Punch juice drink, even though I did not hate it, and I could tolerate the taste a bit, I had still thought that the Tampico Tropical Punch juice drink ...

• tasted a little bit too artificial for my liking. Nevertheless, I knew it was not one hundred percent artificial since I could still identify the distinguishable taste of some real fruit instead of artificial flavouring.

I also thought that the Tampico Tropical Punch juice drink was a bit sweet even though I did not think that it was as sweet as some fruit punch drinks that I have tasted which claimed that they were packed with

nutrients.

In the end I would not recommend the Tampico Tropical Punch juice drink as a healthy drink, but I still think that it is a lot better than drinking soda or artificial drinks such as kool aid. I also do not think that I would recommend much of it to hyperactive children, since even though it is not unbearably sweet as I said before, it still has quite a bit of sugar added to it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2720091272250330/k2311a0920/9.20.10