Global Number 2 Pencil
  • I had also noticed that whenever I tried to sharpen the Global No
  • The pencil mark itself is not erased very well either, and therefore I usually resort to using my own rubber to rub out any mistakes I make with the pencil, to avoid messing up and possibly even eventually tearing my paper
  • I recommend this pencil to those looking for a good No

• by Redtape

I did not actually buy this pencil. It was actually my brother who gave it to me recently when I had run out of pencils and needed one to do something. I did not remember ever hearing of the brand, and was interested to see whether or not it was actually a good pencil.

What I like about the Global No. 2 Pencil was that first of all, I did not have to be tripping over myself to make sure

that the pencil point did not break too much, because I have noticed that can be a problem with some pencils.

I had also noticed that whenever I tried to sharpen the Global No. 2 Pencil to make the point sharper, it was not a chore to sharpen it either. This was so because the point did not break and keep on breaking like some other brands of pencils, and the tip of the point did not break each time ...

• I tried to write with the sharpened point.

The rubber is a different story. To cut a long story short, I hate it, mostly because it messes up my paper on the surface I am writing on even though it is supposed to be clean and I have not used it many times. The pencil mark itself is not erased very well either, and therefore I usually resort to using my own rubber to rub out any mistakes I make with

the pencil, to avoid messing up and possibly even eventually tearing my paper.

I recommend this pencil to those looking for a good No. 2 pencil. This is because it is a good quality pencil that writes well, and the Global No. 2 Pencil does not give a lot of problems when it is being sharpened. However, I would still recommend that one uses their own eraser to get rid of the pencil marks when a mistake is made.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1220091272190330/k2311a0920/9.20.10