Bayer Women’s Low Dose Aspirin Pain Reliever  » Medicine  »
  • I decided that was better than nothing, although I had my doubts as to whether it would actually do anything for my back since it was low dose
  • I would recommend Bayer Women's Low Dose Aspirin Pain Reliever for women who can't handle a stronger medication

• by Dawn

While visiting my mother one day, I had an extremely bad backache. I had run out of pain reliever and asked my mother if she had any. She told me the only thing she had was Bayer Women’s Low Dose Aspirin Pain Reliever. I decided that was better than nothing, although I had my doubts as to whether it would actually do anything for my back since it was low dose. I didn’t have to purchase the Bayer Women’s Aspirin because

my mother had it in her house. It can be purchased at CVS Pharmacy for $6.49 for 60 81 MG caplets.

I took two of my mother’s Bayer Women’s Low Dose Aspirin. It didn’t help immediately, but it after about an hour, I realized the back pain had lessened a great deal. After about two hours, the pain was completely gone. That made me very happy but after about 4 hours, the pain began to come back. I realized that I should ...

• have taken a couple more Bayer from my mothers house before I left.

The Bayer Women’s Low Dose Aspirin Pain Reliever did help so I can’t complain since I didn’t really expect it to do too much. I much prefer my normal brand of pain reliever, but the Bayer would do in a pinch. I probably wouldn’t purchase this product again only because the medication that I am already using works much better.

I would recommend Bayer Women’s Low Dose Aspirin Pain

Reliever for women who can’t handle a stronger medication. It does help get rid of pain but it takes longer than other medications to kick in and it doesn’t last as long as some other medications. The caplets were easy to swallow because they weren’t big. That was great for me since I have a hard time swallowing pills. The size was perfect for me. Had it had more than 81 MG of medication, it may have been the perfect pain relieve for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2620091272060330/k2311a0920/9.20.10