Nivea Hand Crème  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • I decided that I would try the cream to see if it was any better than other lotions or crèmes that I had tried before
  • That was a couple of dollars off the regular cost of the Nivea Crème so I thought it wasn't a bad price
  • Nivea is a trusted name, but I don't think that hand crèmes are their best products
  • I thought the Nivea Hand Crème felt more like Vaseline rather than a hand crème

• by Dawn

I ran across Nivea Crème while at work one day. I worked in a grocery store and we were running a special on Nivea. I decided that I would try the cream to see if it was any better than other lotions or crèmes that I had tried before. I figured it was worth a try. I purchased the crème for $5.99 for a 6.8 oz. bottle. That was a couple of dollars off the regular cost of the Nivea Crème so I thought

it wasn’t a bad price. What was the harm in trying it?

I put a little of the crème on my hands and rubbed it into my elbows and my hands. It was rather greasy, which I didn’t like at all. That made it messy and got on my clothes. My hand didn’t really feel better, they just felt greasy. In fact, it was so greasy that I had to wash the Nivea Crème off my hands in order to keep from getting the grease ...

• all over everything I touched.

I wouldn’t purchase the Nivea Crème again. The greasiness of it along with the fact that I couldn’t really use it without making a mess of everything I touched. I wouldn’t suggest that anyone else purchase this particular hand crème either. Nivea is a trusted name, but I don’t think that hand crèmes are their best products. If they could find a way to make it less greasy, it may be a good hand crème. As it is, Nivea

Hand Crème was useless to me other than to make a mess. It is a waste of money.

I thought the Nivea Hand Crème felt more like Vaseline rather than a hand crème. I simply was not happy with this product at all. I would highly suggest choosing another type of hand crème for yourself if you are looking for something that feels good when you put it on, stays on for long periods of time but doesn’t feel greasy when you put it on.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120091272050330/k2311a0920/9.20.10