Primatene Mist
0.5
  • Primatene Mist is for Bronchial Asthma so if you have anything outside of that then I wouldn’t recommend you mess with this medicine
  • The only reason why I bought this was because my inhaler was not in my reach
  • I totally refused to use it after the first experience
  • But after using Primatene Mist I ended up in the emergency room Come to find out, this wasn’t the best medicine for me
  • I think you should get an opinion before you go and purchase it

• by ginia

Primatene Mist is for Bronchial Asthma so if you have anything outside of that then I wouldn’t recommend you mess with this medicine. The only reason why I bought this was because my inhaler was not in my reach. I was all the way across the world and my inhaler was at home. I ended up feeling like I couldn’t breath all that well, so I ran to my nearest Wal-Greens and bought Primatene Mist. In all actuality, I wasn’t really interested in using something that wasn’t prescribed by my doctor but at that moment, I really didn’t have any other choice. I needed to find some type of relief before I fell over some where.

I hated using Primatene Mist with all of my

heart. I hated how it felt whenever I inhaled the mist and I hated the way it made me feel. I totally refused to use it after the first experience. The objective was to get my lungs to open up because I was having a hard time breathing. Well, this medicine seemed as if it did the opposite. I felt as if my lungs were closing up. I can’t understand for the life of me why this was happening. But after using Primatene Mist I ended up in the emergency room Come to find out, this wasn’t the best medicine for me.

Before I continue about what hate when it comes to Primatene Mist, I want to at least throw a positive in this ...

• review. I did like the price, it was only $20 and anything around that price makes my pockets very happy.

The mist was disgusting, it left an after taste in my mouth. I also hated to taking it because it would the upper part of my throat. Even after taking it the first go round, it made me feel really sick. I have no idea what they use in this thing but for me, it’s not worth the hassle. The inhaler itself was awful, it didn’t feel comfortable in my mouth what so ever. I was suppose to take it every 3 hours. But I had a situation where I was suffering consistently. So every three hours didn’t work for me at all.

Unfortunately I’ve

been told that Primatene mist is one of the better asthma medicines but after taking my helping of it, I have decided that it’s not all that great in my eyes. It cost my $20 for one thing and for second . IT DIDN’T WORK!

I wasn’t’ allowed to take caffeine with this medicine and I wasn’t able to take any other type of medicine with Primatene Mist either. I hate this stuff. I wouldn’t recommend anyone who hasn’t’ seen a doctor about their asthma to try it. I think you should get an opinion before you go and purchase it. It may not be right for your lungs. I had to figure that out the hard way because it did a total wipe out on me.

Primatene Mist

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2620091272020330/k2311a0920/9.20.10