Sunbeam Health King heating Pad
  • I think that cheap heating pads burn you quicker and they don’t feel as good as the more expensive ones
  • The functionality of this heating pad is definitely different than all the other ones that I have tried
  • The 12 foot cord is the best, the cord is long enough for my husband to plug into the wall and sit over in his nice favorite chair
  • That has always been my major issue with these heating pads
  • All I know is that it no longer worked after a few uses

• by ginia

There is one thing that every household needs and that’s a nice heating pad. My husband plays basketball every weekend and the first thing he wants to complain about is his knee. We have tried tons of different creams and tons of different medicines but the one thing that we like to hold on to is the heating pad. The heating pad is the thing that makes life so much better. It’s more of a soothing mechanism. It brings relief to the area that is most affected.

There is absolutely no reason for anyone to buy a cheap heating pad. I think that cheap heating pads burn you quicker and they don’t feel

as good as the more expensive ones. The Sunbeam, Health King Heating Pad is fairly higher in price but it’s worth every single penny. I say the main reason why we continue to use the Sun Beam Health King heating pad is because of how it’s made. The functionality of this heating pad is definitely different than all the other ones that I have tried.

First of all this heating pad is king sized which means that all my husband has to do it lay it on his knee and or wrap it around. The king size feature is good for back pain as well. He can lay on the heating pad and

then wrap it towards his stomach. It doesn’t fall off of him like the other ones we’ve tried.

Another thing that makes this heating pad different from all the other ones we have tried is that it has a heat sense feature. This helps for the heating pad to warm throughout the entire pad. There are no spots that are hotter than the others. Everything about it is consistent.

The digital feature is one of the coolest features on the pad because it gives my husband the option to choose between 6 different temperatures and he can also inform the pad when he wants it to go off. I haven’t had a ...

• Sunbeam Health King heating Pad
      heating pad that was capable of doing that. The digital LCD screen displays the current temperature on the heating pad and it shows how long before the heating pad it turned off. The auto shut off makes me more comfortable because he has a habit of falling asleep with it turned on.

The pad is really soft as well, so soft that I can machine wash it if I wish. The 12 foot cord is the best, the cord is long enough for my husband to plug into the wall and sit over in his nice favorite chair. I’ve never had a heating pad with a decent length cord. That has always been

my major issue with these heating pads.

The only downside to this heating pad was that it ended up breaking on my husband a few months after he got it. I was disappointed because it was $30 and to me that is a lot for a heating pad. I’m not sure if there was a shortage inside of the heating pad or what. All I know is that it no longer worked after a few uses.

If it hadn’t went out, I would have said that this heating pad was definitely a plus. But since it didn’t last long. I don’t think that it’s really all that great. It was awesome until the break down.

Heat Pad says :

This is nice..i read your posting this is useful wonderful topic i like it but i know one another site i.e shantinathsales.This site has information about heat pad so visit it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3420091272010330/k2311a0920/9.20.10