Equate Acne Medication Blackhead Cream
0.5
  • I know that everything isn’t going to work on my skin and I know that every one has a different chemistry make up
  • If it hadn’t been all that rough on my skin then I might have enjoyed the smell of it
  • But unfortunately I didn’t get this to clean my skin, I got this to get rid of the blackheads
  • It’s not worth the $7 that I paid for it

• by ginia

Even at the age of 32 I still get blackheads from time to time. I hate when my face isn’t clear and I hate when bumps arrive on my skin. I’ve tried tons of different things for my skin and one of the things that I have tried is the Equate Acne Medication Blackhead Cream. The reason why I tried the knock of brand was because it seem like no matter how much money I spend on the real thing, I still didn’t get the results I was looking for. So took the time to step back and see what this product was all about.

It was crap! It was the most horrible thing I have ever put on my face. I mean really I didn’t expect a miracle but I didn’t expect for my face to get worse either. I’m trying to understand that when using facial products, there has to

be a common ground. There has to be an understanding when it comes to my skin. I know that everything isn’t going to work on my skin and I know that every one has a different chemistry make up. I guess my skin is too sensitive for cheap items like the Equate Acne Medication Blackhead Cream.

The objective was to get rid of my blackheads NOT to gain more destruction when it came to my face. I hate that I had to walk around for a week or two with a red rash on my face. I wanted to die because there was nothing I could do about. Whatever was in this cleaning scrub had me looking like a tomato.

The scrub itself is harsh and I should have known when I first started using it that it wasn’t going to be about anything. I was to scrub my face and this ...

• was suppose to help remove blackheads. Even after using the scrub for a few days, I Still didn’t get rd of them. They just kind of went away on their own.

The smell was ok, I didn’t stink or anything. If it hadn’t been all that rough on my skin then I might have enjoyed the smell of it. But since I hated it so much, the smell didn’t make me any more happier. Even though it didn’t get rid of my blackheads, I will admit one thing. It got my skin really clean, I mean it felt cleaner than it did before I started using it. But unfortunately I didn’t get this to clean my skin, I got this to get rid of the blackheads. If I wanted to clean my skin then I would simply use a towel and alcohol to make that happen.

I hated the tube that it

came in because after using it, it just became sloppy around the edges. Gunk would build up and I would have to wipe it over and over again. It got to the point where it was just disgusting. I’m glad that they offered me a satisfaction guaranteed offer. I was able to take it back to the store and get my money back if it hadn’t worked for me. You better believe I was up at the store a few weeks after returning this crap. It’s not worth the $7 that I paid for it. I would rather stick to what I have been doing before I decide to use an offer brand facial cream. I’m not interested and nor should you be if you are trying to get fast results of any kind. Equate Acne Medication Blackhead Cream is a no go and I wouldn’t buy it ever again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120091272000330/k2311a0920/9.20.10