Homedics Sound Spa Lullaby with picture projection
  • I think that is something that we were missing when we were trying the separate soothing options
  • This thing operates perfectly, and I would recommend that any parent who has trouble getting their baby to sleep should definitely try out the Homedics Sound Spa Lullaby with picture projection

• by ginia

We dealt with a baby who was sick all the time. We couldn’t get her to go to sleep at night and we couldn’t get her to stay in her bed either. It got a point where we would lose sleep for days because of our baby not being comfortable. You have no idea how many times I wanted to pull my hair out my head. I searched for tons of things that could would help us assist out baby and make her feel better. We tried soothing baths, night lights, music boxes etc. Nothing in the world seem to want to work for her. We finally received a gift from a dear friend called the Homedics Sound Spa Lullaby with picture projection.

I had never heard

of this little gadget but I wasn’t shy when it came to trying it. I was down to try anything that was given to me. I told my husband about it and he put it in her room before I had a chance to. I’m sure you want to know if it worked, right? Well, it worked and honestly it still works to this day.

The Homedics Sound Spa Lullaby with picture projection is a soothing night light music box that brings both sound and picture. I think that is something that we were missing when we were trying the separate soothing options. There are three natural sounds that is built into this sound spa. I personally like the heartbeat sound because it reminds my baby of being in ...

• the womb. She gravitated to the rainforest sound and the ocean sound.

They had the regular sounds on this thing which wasn’t surprising. It was Twinkle Twinkle little star, Rock-a-bye-baby and Brahms Cradle Song. They are recorded perfectly on this Sound Spa to the point where she is able to hear it in her room but we don’t even notice that its on.

My favorite thing about the Homedics Sound Spa Lullaby with picture projection s the projection feature. The projection helps to illuminate my babies room so she never has to wake up in the dark. I think that has been a major problem for her because she couldn’t see anything whenever she woke up. The illumination isn’t bright which gives her room a subtle ambiance.

This little

Sound Spa comes with an Auto-Timer that we could set up as we pleased. By the time my baby fell asleep, the Homedics Sound Spa Lullaby with picture projection was going off. We don’t have to go back and manually turn it off.

The crazy thing about this sound spa was that it was only $20. Even though we didn’t purchase it I still feel as if we grabbed a huge deal! It’s small enough for us to put it on her side table, which is a great thing. We love items that don’t take up room. This thing operates perfectly, and I would recommend that any parent who has trouble getting their baby to sleep should definitely try out the Homedics Sound Spa Lullaby with picture projection.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5420091271900330/k2311a0920/9.20.10