Dirt Devil Dynamite Bagless Quick Vacuum  » Housewares  »
  • Well I bought the Dirt Devil Dynamite Bagless Quick Vacuum Cleaner for $50
  • I know that buying a vacuum cleaner cheaper than $100 isn’t always good
  • Not only does it get tangled but it’s not as long as I thought it was going to be as well
  • Outside of the slight downsides to this vacuum cleaner, I like that this vacuum cleaner is practically universal
  • The Dirt Devil Dynamite Upright Vacuum Cleaner isn’t my favorite vacuum cleaner but it’s definitely not the worst

• by ginia

My husband tells met hat when it comes to vacuum cleaners, I’m the cream of the crop. If I ever get tired of a vacuum cleaner then you better believe that I’m going to buy another. I’m going to work on getting something better than what I had before. Well I bought the Dirt Devil Dynamite Bagless Quick Vacuum Cleaner for $50. The only reason I bought this vacuum cleaner was because it was cheap and on sale. I know that buying a vacuum cleaner cheaper than $100 isn’t always good. But this vacuum cleaner did my house some serous justice for over a years time.

The Dirt Devil Dynamite Upright Vacuum Cleaner for one thing, is small. It portable and easy to store.

I wasn’t expecting for it to be as light as it was but it was easy to carry. And since I have three flights of stairs and a whole entire house that’s carpeted, this is perfect for me. The only thing that I get a little frustrated about is the cord. The cord gets so tangled up even when I’m not using it, that I don’t’ want to unravel and vacuum. Not only does it get tangled but it’s not as long as I thought it was going to be as well. When it comes to vacuuming I have to unplug every time I go to a different room.

Outside of the slight downsides to this vacuum cleaner, I like that this vacuum cleaner is practically universal.

• I don’t have to necessarily vacuum my carpet, I can vacuum my kitchen floor as well. Now I’m not sure how I feel about the vacuuming of my floor all because I don’t get the same effect that I get when it comes to my carpet. The suction isn’t strong enough for kitchen vacuuming. I think that this vacuum cleaner works better on the carpets.

The revolving brush built into this vacuum cleaner allows me to clean my carpet and vacuum all at the same time. If I want to throw some carpet cleaner on the carpet then all I have to do is use the Dirt Devil Dynamite Upright Vacuum Cleaner because the brushes are built in a manner where cleaning is essential.

The handle was easy to grip and I actually must say that I feel better than a lot of other vacuum cleanser out there. There is a hepa-filter that is built into this vacuum cleaner as well. This allows for the non spread of dust and allergens. The fact that it’s not a bag type vacuum cleaner is makes life a bit easier. The only thing I have to worry about emptying the container. I do have to buy a filter very few months just so it sucks up the dirt properly.

The Dirt Devil Dynamite Upright Vacuum Cleaner isn’t my favorite vacuum cleaner but it’s definitely not the worst. It gets my carpets refreshed and looking clean and I guess that is all that matters.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5320091271880330/k2311a0920/9.20.10