Mary Kay Simply Cotton Eau De Toilette
  • When I bought Mary Kay Simply Cotton Eau De Toilette from my aunt who is one of its distributors, I found it simple
  • The box color is light blue cyan with a combination of deep blue sky color in approximately 2” W X 2” L X 3” H 50 ml box size which I found cute because it is smaller compared to other Mary Kay perfumes which has a typical long box
  • Although the box is so simple because I think that best describes the name of the perfume, when you open the box and see the spray bottle of the perfume at first you will see simplicity but you will notice elegance in the long cover of the bottle which is almost the same height of the bottle container with its blue topaz satin color
  • This is the best fragrance that I have ever used with no conditions and limitations on usage

• by supermommyjem

From my perfume collections Mary Kay fragrances is one I considered classy and unique. When I bought Mary Kay Simply Cotton Eau De Toilette from my aunt who is one of its distributors, I found it simple.

The box color is light blue cyan with a combination of deep blue sky color in approximately 2” W X 2” L X 3” H 50 ml box size which I found cute because it is smaller compared to other Mary Kay perfumes which has a typical long box.

Although

the box is so simple because I think that best describes the name of the perfume, when you open the box and see the spray bottle of the perfume at first you will see simplicity but you will notice elegance in the long cover of the bottle which is almost the same height of the bottle container with its blue topaz satin color.

At first in my head, the name of the perfume seems to be just like an ordinary fragrance and the color seemed to ...

• represent freshness.

My guess was right with freshness but it is not an ordinary fragrance.

The scent of the perfume is mild; I can’t directly describe the fragrant smell because it was just so perfect for me when I use it.

I smell so good and fresh all day and even if I perspire a lot the smell is still there that doesn’t give any nasty smell at all.

I could use it everyday hot or cold, simple days or special days.

When I use it, some

say that I smell like a baby, a sweet vanilla, fresh flowers and a powdery fresh shower smelling.

Although the scent is mild, it could last up to 24 hours and the longer that it stays in my body, the smells fragrance becomes a regular simple scent that is just like a regular smell that blended in my body which I don’t want to wash out so it won’t fade away.

This is the best fragrance that I have ever used with no conditions and limitations on usage.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5620091271630230/k2311a0920/9.20.10