Mazda Miata  » Cars  »
  • It was stick shift so I had to sharpen up on my stick shift driving skills but once I got going, I really enjoyed driving the car on back roads
  • I think that Miata would be a great, fun, trendy car to bop around in for a person who did not have to frequently take passengers on long rides
  • I would not recommend this car, however, for a person who regularly has guests to transport in the front seat
  • If I was single, and I were looking for a fun weekend car to bop around in or take out occasionally that was fairly low in cost, easy to maintain, and cute as a button, this car would certainly attract my attention without a doubt
  • However, if I were looking for a fun weekend car to take out with a friend, husband, neighbor, or relative, I would perhaps look for similar features in a different but similar car and see if I found that to be more comfortable and versatile

• by cjaneb877
      Looking for a cute and adorable two seater car that has a convertable feature and offers you the ability to scoot around in an efficient and timely manner? You might want to look into the Mazda Miata. I recently took a ride in a 2000 model and it was really a fun time to drive. It was stick shift so I had to sharpen up on my stick shift driving skills but once I got going, I really enjoyed driving the car on back roads.

Its engine was surprisingly powerful and it was a great car that was sporty and a whole plethora of fun to drive. The car was fully loaded and had leather

seating, shiny new rims, and power steering.

It had automatic windows and a six disc changer for easy music listening and while driving the car, I honestly had a blast. I must say, however, sitting in the passenger seat, was not nearly as fun as being in the driving seat.

I have short legs and I even felt cramped and confined while in the passenger seat. I had a great time enjoying the topless feature of the car and listening to tunes on that sunny Sunday afternoon, but I had a backache and legache that evening like I have never had before.

My body simply did not fit properly into the passenger seat and while ...

• for the first twenty minutes of the ride, it was bearabe, thereafter, it became rather bothersome. I think that Miata would be a great, fun, trendy car to bop around in for a person who did not have to frequently take passengers on long rides.

It is cute, it is modern, it has contemporary features, and handles beautifully on back roads, or in traffic. It is so easy to park and to squeeze in and out of places, I can see why it would interest so many people.

I would not recommend this car, however, for a person who regularly has guests to transport in the front seat. Anyone with longer legs may have

difficulties fitting in the passenger seat, and anyone with back difficulties also may not find the ride too enjoyable if it extended for a long amount of time.

If I was single, and I were looking for a fun weekend car to bop around in or take out occasionally that was fairly low in cost, easy to maintain, and cute as a button, this car would certainly attract my attention without a doubt. However, if I were looking for a fun weekend car to take out with a friend, husband, neighbor, or relative, I would perhaps look for similar features in a different but similar car and see if I found that to be more comfortable and versatile.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91302127160128/k2311a0213/2.13.07